A-2000 Fuel Injector Tester
Fuel Injector Tester
Deluxe bench-top unit includes top and side feed fuel rails and a stand-alone Ultrasonic Cleaner.
The A-2000 is the automotive workhorse; computer controlled for accuracy and ease of operation. The one-button auto-test mode runs through all the tests automatically without the need for operator intervention. Equipped with heavy duty fittings, the A-2000 is precise, durable and reliable in day to day as well as high-volume environments.
A sample of one display on the A-2000 fuel injector machine. Designed to make fuel injector testing easier, faster and more reliable.
Features and Functions:
- Tests up to six injectors at once.
- Tests and cleans 98% of all automotive fuel injectors.
- Back-lit for easier viewing of the spray pattern.
- Provide pulse control for optimal ultrasonic cleaning.
- Tests and cleans both top-feed injectors and side-feed injectors.
- Computer controlled with easy to read LED screen
- Auto-Test one button operation
- Learn to operate in 30 minutes
- Performs comprehensive leak test
- Performs injector firing test
- Capable of checking the flow rate at 1000 to 9999 rpms and at various fuel flow pressures, from 5 psi to 100 psi.
- High-volume capability.
- High quality, precision built components.
- Not upgradable to high-performance marine optimization.
- The Automotive A-2000 Optimizer™
- Includes a separate high-performance, heated ultrasonic cleaner
- Includes standard top and side-feed fuel rails.
- Includes all necessary adaptors and fittings.
- Access to FII Academy video training courses.
Set-up, operate, optimize, business tips and more.
- LX-50 Hi-Performance Adaptor™ - Patented universal adaptor for faster, more reliable set-up and performance.
- Filter Removal Tool - Indispensable tool; saves time and virtually eliminates damage to injectors.
- Injector Seal Kit - Injector parts to rebuild 100 injectors.
The A-2000 tests, cleans and optimizes 98% of all automobile fuel injectors PLUS, most truck, motorcycle, jet ski and snow mobile fuel injectors.